DESIGN programs offered:
FASHION programs offered:
CULINARY programs offered:
EVENT MANAGEMENT programs offered:
We live for creativity—and so do you. But choosing a school is a big decision, so we want to make sure you have the information you need to make the choice that’s right for you. RSVP for our Open House, and see how we can help you prepare for a creative career.
When: Saturday, November 8, 2014
- Check-in: 9:30 AM
- Presentation: 10:00 AM
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
At our Open House, you'll have the chance to:
- Tour our school and see our professional-grade tools, technologies, and facilities up close
- Meet our experienced faculty and instructors1
- Learn more about the programs you’re interested in
- Get answers to your questions about career services, housing, and student life
- Learn about your financial and payment options2
- Get answers to your questions about the application process and apply for admission
MAKING YOUR CREATIVE EDUCATION MORE AFFORDABLE
Come to this event to learn how you can earn up to $17,6043 with the new Art Grant.4
We look forward to meeting you and helping you prepare to do what you love, for life.
1Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
2Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
3Students need to meet all requirements.
4The Art Grant is not offered at all Art Institute schools; check with the school you're considering attending for exceptions and details. Effective for new students for terms beginning on or after November 1, 2014, and for continuing students for terms beginning on or after January 1, 2015. Your actual total grant award may vary by school, program, degree, amount of credits to be completed in a program at an Art Institutes school after the effective date of Art Grant availability, violations of school policies, or breaks in enrollment. Your total tuition charges may be impacted by course drops, course withdrawals, or failing grades.